What is Cialis? tadalafil 10 20 5 mg milligram online Canada
CIALIS, manufactured by Eli Lilly and Co, is an FDA approved (2003) drug for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in men. It is also used for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. In 2011, the drug was approved by FDA to treat the signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
The tablet, administered orally, is film-coated, almond-shaped and yellow-colored. It comes in 4 dosages: 2.5, 5, 10 and 20 mg, with ‘C2½’, ‘C5′, ‘C10′ and ‘C20′ imprints on these dosages, respectively.
The main active ingredient in Cialis is tadalafil. The inactive ingredients present in film-coated tablets are microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, iron oxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, talc, sodium lauryl sulfate, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide and triacetin. Make sure you are not allergic to any of these ingredients, before you apply for this ED treatment.
What is Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Erectile Dysfunction or impotence can be defined as the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual intercourse. Erectile Dysfunction can be caused due to stress, aging, diabetes, blood pressure problems, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, smoking, alcohol consumption, and other diseases and conditions.
What is generic tadalafil?
Cialis eli lilly brand tadalafil bottle package online
There are many sites on the Internet promoting generic tadalafil tablets. These pills are illegal according to USFDA, and may be harmful for health and should not be purchased and used.
It is better to visit the official site of its manufacturer, Eli Lilly and CO (www.cialis.com), where you can get accurate information about it. You can also deal with the online pharmacies that have been registered and certified (www.pharmacychecker.com). Any legal pharmacy will ask you to show your doctor’s prescription. For non-prescription purchases refer to this site: buypilsinusa.com
For your information:
- There is no approved generic Cialis in Canada
- Websites which sell ‘erection packs’ (Levitra + VIAGRA) at attractive prices are fake.
- Websites that sell drugs without prescription do it illegally.
- Websites promoting the so-called ‘Super active’, ‘Soft Gel’ tadalafil tablets are fake pharmacies, trying to scam you.
Remember! Cialis is a prescription (Rx-only) drug, therefore cannot be sold over-the counter. It can be only obtained with a valid prescription. Buying tadalafil 2.5 / 5 / 10 / 20 milligram tablets without prescription is illegal and dangerous.
Penile erection is caused by sexual stimulation, in which there is an increased blood flow into the penis. The whole process is mediated by nitric oxide which is released from the nerve endings and endothelial cells, and in turn stimulate the production of cGMP enzyme in smooth muscle cells of penis.
Tadalafil acts in the body by inhibiting phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme present in corpus cavernosum. When phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme gets inhibited, more cGMP is available in the penis which in turn stimulates more blood flow into the penis during sexual arousal. Thus, by inhibiting PDE-5, tadalafil improves the quality of erection, which stiffens the penis for a longer period.
The efficacy of Cialis has been tested in several medical testing centers by the manufacturing company. Additionally, certain clinical trial has been conducted across the globe based on ethnicity. Therefore, tadalafil is an FDA approved drug since 2003.
Does it prevent pregnancy or the spread of Sexually Transmitted Diseases?
Cialis is not meant to prevent pregnancy or neither is involved in preventing sexually transmitted diseases like HIV. It is only used for Erectile Dysfunction treatment in men, but, however, it does not cure it.
Does it cause permanent erection?
Tadalafil does not cause permanent erection. It causes erection only at any sexual stimulation. The drug is recommended to be used 30-60 minutes before sex. After sex the penis comes to its normal state.
Does tadalafil work for women?
Cialis is used to treat ED in men. The sexual arousal in females is a more complex process, and it has been found that Cialis is not an effInformation. for treating Erectile Dysfunction in women.
Administration and Safety Information
How to administer the drug?
- Cialis is not recommended for children and persons below the age of 18 years. It is effective in men of 18-85 years of age who suffer from ED of various etiologies.
- Tadalafil tablets are available in four doses: 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg. The recommended / initial dose is usually 10 mg/day, which should be administered 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. If it does not work, the dose can be escalated to 20 mg/day, but should be done only after consultation with a doctor.
- 2.5 mg and 5 mg Cialis for Daily Use is taken once a day, every day at about the same time. In this case you will be ready for a spontaneous sexual activity.
- 10 mg and 20 mg tadalafil is taken as needed, but it is not preferable to take more than one tablet per 24 hours, regardless of the dose.
- If the patient has kidney or liver problems, the highest possible dose is 10 mg.
- You can take tadalafil with or without food. The effects might last up to 36 hours, therefore the drug is frequently called “The Weekend Pill”.
- For oral use only. The drug causes NO addiction.
Tadalafil should not be taken:
With more than 5 units of alcohol (for example, 5 glasses of wine or 5 shots of whiskey), since it might lead to hypotension.
Along with organic nitrates like glyceryl trinitrate, Amyl nitrite, Isosorbide dinitrate (these drugs are typically prescribed to treat cardiovascular diseases).
Along with alpha blockers, other than tamsulosin HCl, doxazosin, doxazosin or alfuzosin. Other drugs that might interact with CIALIS include erythromycin, itraconazole or ketoconazole. Side Effects
Most people who use CIALIS it does not face any major side effects. The most common side effects include dizziness, blood pressure, headache, dyspepsia, indigestion, muscle pain, flushing and stuffy nose, swelling of emeasures.eye pain, Stevens-Johnson’s Syndrome, and ex-foliative dermatitis.
Tadalafil is not good for everybody. People who have the following mentioned problems should consult a doctor before using it:
- People with kidney problems.
- People with liver problems.
- People who suffer from cardiovascular diseases like, coronary heart failure, atherosclerosis, coronary artery diseases, angina, myocardial infarction, etc.
- People who suffer from high or low blood pressures.
- People who suffer from blood disorder diseases like anemia, sickle cell anemia etc.
- People with stomach ulcer.
- People who have Peyronie’s disease.
- People who have bleeding problem.
How should it be stored?
Between 15 degree and 30 degree C (59 degree F and 86 degree F, respectively) beyond moisture and children’s reach.
What is the cost?
The cost of tadalafil pills varies from country to country. To find the actual prices, use www.pharmacyChecker.com or click here.
How to identify a genuine site while buying Cialis?
While buying CIALIS® online, it is recommended to check for VIPPS Seal which indicates that the site is approved by National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP). Sites bearing the seal are genuine. To find genuine pharmamacies that has been approved by NABP please visit www.nabp.net or www.legitscript.com
Additionally, you can order tadalafil with 20% OFF by clicking this link.
Advantages of this drug?
The main advantage over other ED drugs is that Cialis acts up to 36 hours, which is significantly longer compared to Levitra and Viagra (4-5 hours).
Compared to Viagra, it has a much safer profile and works successfully in 88% of patients.
Additionally, the drug is less expensive. The prices for tadalafil start from $1.95 per pill (compared to $2.75 per pill in Viagra).
Do NOT take if you are under 18 years old.
Do NOT take unless you have a valid prescription for it.
The drug is associated with side effects, contraindications and drug interactions.
Prior Doctor's consultation is needed.