Reducing Your Risk of Cancer: A Holistic Approach
Dr. Carl Helvie talks about his book Reducing Your Risk of Cancer: A Holistic Approach. Here are a few questions we ask Dr. Helvie:
- What theoretical framework was used to organize the content in your latest book?
- What are some factors in our environment that cause cancer and that we can reduce or avoid?
- What are some things we can do to make our bodies more resistant to cancer?
- In a holistic approach what are some mental and spiritual interventions we can practice to increase our resistance to cancer?
- What is a lab test that might reduce your cancer risks and how is it used to reduce risk?
Goal Attainment: How to Get What We Want!
Kip Watson takes us through a quiz on goal attainment!
- We are going to rate ourselves in 10 areas… to see if we have a shot at our dreams… you say these are the 10 reason we won’t even try or will fail…so this really important to look at… what’s number 1?
- The best goals have no reward…really? What do we need to consider instead if we want to achieve our dream?
- That was a trick then, so having a tangible reward is okay?
- Support from others is vital, what do we need to consider in rating this area of our goals?
- How is our health related to goal attainment?