Listening to Our Bodies
The mind and the body are closely connected. When we experience the world in a physical manner, it registers with our mind, likewise, our thoughts will often have physical correlates on our body and physiology. Dr. Richard Enander gives us some tips on how to listen to your body.
- How is it that the mind and the body are connected?
- Given that the mind and body are connected, how can we make use of this knowledge?
Don’t Make Me Count to 3… Heart Discipline
Kip Watson talks about heart-oriented discipline.
- What do you mean by ‘heart-oriented’ discipline?
- How is heart-oriented discipline different than traditional discipline?
- How do we draw out the issues of the heart and not just control our kids?
- What are some examples of how to do it?