Amy Medling talks about her book Healing PCOS: A 21-Day Plan for Reclaiming Your Health and Life with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- Please tell us about PCOS. What are the symptoms and why is it often undiagnosed or misdiagnosed? At what age are you likely to discover you have PCOS?
- How does PCOS affect the quality of life for women?
- What is the first step to treating PCOS?
- Once women adopt your plan in Healing PCOS, what changes are they likely to see?
- Although there is no cure for PCOS, women can dramatically improve their symptoms by adopting your six recommendations for self-care. Eating the right food is extremely important. Which foods should be avoided and which foods comprise the best diet for PCOS?
- What is the connection between insulin resistance and PCOS?
4 Stages of Processing
Robin Perry Braun talks about the 4 stages of processing.
- What are the four stages of processing?
a. Unconscious incompetence
b. Conscious incompetence
c. Conscious competence
d. Unconscious competence
- Why is it important to go through these?
- How do we get to stage four in any area