Are You an Imposter? Managing Imposter Syndrome
Are you an imposter? Von Eaglin talks about imposter syndrome and how to manage it.
- What is imposter syndrome?
- How do people get imposter syndrome?
- How does someone manage imposter syndrome effectively?
We are All Hypocrites – How We Can be Better Role Models
Kip Watson talks about how we can be better role models.
- “Hypocrite” is such a strong word, is it really necessary to call us each one?
- So what are some common ways we fall into this?
- We’ve covered the messy-clean and loud-be quiet examples, those seem probably common to most, what are some other ways we don’t always do what we say?
- Probably talking behind someone’s back is a tough one when we get angry, what are some options to deal with our anger better?
- Being trustworthy…a worthy standard to follow, so what do we do when we screw up?