Opioids Are Responsible for 20% of Young Adult Deaths in the US!
Courtney Hunter is the Director of Advocacy for The Partnership for Drug-Free Kids. Courtney talks about the staggering statistics of the national opioid crisis.
- What are the current statistics on the opioid addiction crisis?
- How do you recognize the signs of medicine misuse and addiction?
- How can we talk to our children and other loved ones about prescription drugs, opioids, heroin and fentanyl?
- How should we approach and navigate addiction treatment and recovery?
- How does bringing national and state leaders together make a difference for this epidemic?
Have you ever been in a texting relationship and have someone fall off of the face of the earth? Robin Perry Braun talks about ghosting and why some people would rather not reply at all.