The Blame Game in Relationships
Family therapist and counselor Debbie Campbell talks about the worst thing that couples can do for their relationship.
- What is a common error that you see couples make in relationships?
- Why do couples play the blame game?
- Why is playing the blame game harmful to relationships?
- How can people use the past to hurt each other? Help each other?
- What are some healthy ways of using the past to have compassion for your partner?
- How can we figure out where misunderstandings happen and prevent them in the future?
- How do we problem solve and negotiate towards the desired outcome?
- How can couples move past blaming each other and into something constructive?
Autumn Connolly, creator of Ether Elixir talks All Things Autumn and All Things Tomatoes!