The Human Trafficking Crisis
Jaco and Philipa Booyens talk about the human trafficking crisis. Jaco and Philipa produced and directed the featured film 8 DAYS, which his wife wrote as a non-profit, volunteer film, inspired by actual events of sex trafficking within in the United States.
Here are a few questions we ask Jaco and Philipa:
- What made you want to get involved in fighting Sex Trafficking?
- Why did you make the film 8 DAYS?
- What is the average age of a victim?
- How can we help fight and help stop this from happening in our area?
- What happens to a victim once rescued?
- What cities are the most effected with this problem?
- Who is the buyer?
- What is government doing to try and stop this?
- How has 8 Days film been effective?