Secrets of a Kosher Girl: A 21-Day Nourishing Plan to Lose Weight and Feel Great (Even if You’re not Jewish
Beth Warren, author of Secrets of a Kosher Girl talks about her 21-day nourishing plan to lose weight and feel great!
You Think You’re Fit, but Your Genes Say You’re Fat?!
Dr. Joey Antonio talks about the recent studies conducted by the ISSN on fat and obesity genes.
- Can you tell us about the study you did on the FTO gene (fat mass and obesity associated gene)?
- What were the results?
- How were cortisol levels affected?
- So, in conclusion, certain genes are predisposed to a higher body percent fat as well as fat mass
- Can you tell us about the 1-year study you did in trained women consuming a high protein diet? It has been suggested that consuming a higher protein diet can be detrimental to bone health, is that true?
The Great Germ Swap: Getting Your Kids Ready for Back to School
Jill Lane gives us her best tips for getting your kiddos ready to go back to school!
- Jill, why should we be thinking of immune system health in the middle of summer?
- You have 5 things we can ADD to promote optimal immune system health, what are they and why do they help?
- You have 2 things we should REDUCE OR REMOVE to support im-mune health…what are they
- What else can families do to support their immune health in the upcom-ing months