The U.S. Farm Bill
Rochelle Sparko of the Carolina Farm Stewardship Association gives us an update one the U.S. Farm Bill and the implications for many of the products we use today.
- For our listeners… What is the US Farm Bill?
- What stage is farm bill currently in?
- How is the House version different from the Senate version of the bill?
- What will happen if the current bill expires and another one isn’t approved?
Are You Making Good Decisions?
Kip Watson walks us through 6 questions we can ask ourselves to make sure we are making good decisions! Kip Watson is a recurring guest of One Life Radio.
- With so much false information out there, we can be lead astray. We may get drawn in a wrong direction or seek information that already matches what we believe—how do we make good decisions?
- How do we not get blind-sided?
- Naturally we like others to think we are right, how do we improve our decision-making here?
- How is self-worth tied to our decision-making?
- Aren’t some things ‘too good to be true’?
- How does making decisions emotionally lead to poor decisions?