What is the World are Whiskers For?!
Maura Davies, VP of Communications at the SPCA of North Texas gives us the scoop on what whiskers are actually for!
- What are whiskers for?
- Can you trim your cat’s whiskers if they are ‘too long’?
- How do you maintain a cat’s whiskers?
The Art of Quantum Food Continued
Last week, we talked about The Art of Quantum Food and how our connection with food impacts our health.
We left off with these last 3 questions:
* How is it bred?
* What was it fed?
* Where was it led?
Town is Forced to Drink Coke Instead of Water?!
Why is Coca-Cola allowed to bottle 300,000 gallons of water per day in a town that doesn’t have enough clean tap water for its residents to drink? Stephanie Toups tells us all about it!
- Tell us about this town that is forced to drink water instead of lemonade…
- How much Coke are these residents typically drinking each day?
- How has this affected their health?
- Is anyone stepping in to do anything?