High Blood Pressure & Salt!
Dr. Brad Dieter talks about salt and its effect on our LDL levels. Is all salt the same though? We would argue that it is not.
Discipline = Freedom
Daniel Tague gives us the run down on why Discipline = Freedom and how we can incorporate discipline in our daily lives.
- How does Discipline Equal freedom?
– Talk about fasting and eating
– Getting up early
- What is the secret to being disciplined?
– Just do it. “There is no shortcut, there is no hack, there’s only one way, so get after it” Jocko
– Hacks can help but there should not be shortcuts they should be smarter more efficient ways of getting to your goals
– Building a routine (takes about 30-60 days)
– Everything is about habits, we can have good ones or bad ones
– You must have goals
- What is the major takeaway you want people to have from this?
– If you build good habits through discipline you will feel better and have more freedom!
Preparing For Work Holiday Parties
Annually folks gather at work to celebrate the holidays. What about those
pesky office parties with a gift exchange?! Are you prepared to share a
gift that won’t break the piggy bank? Rosalie Robinson gives us some great gift ideas for the season!
- What are 10 great gifts under $10?
- What about 5 gifts under $25?
- What about the best gifts for the boss?