How Not to Die
Dr. Michael Greger, author of “How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent & Reverse Disease” talks about his book and the importance of clean eating.
Here are a few questions we ask Dr. Greger:
- Is there any place in our diet for meat and dairy and if so, what is the ideal amount? Or at least, how much meat and dairy can we eat without it negatively affecting our health?
- How much protein does the average American need and what is the best source?
- If you were to nominate three super foods, what would they be and why?
- We found that beans were a cornerstone of longevity diets everywhere. What’s your take on beans and how much should we be eating?
- What four foods we should always buy and four foods we should never buy when we visit the grocery store?
Herbs for Thriving: Plantain
Rebecca Andrews talks about her article in Paleo Magazine “Herbs for Thriving: Plantain”.
- How did you end up writing Herbs for Paleo?
- What should our listeners know about plantain?
- So what exactly is plantain used for?
- How can you make plantain tincture?
- Where can you get plantain?
Improving Your Mental Strength Pt. 2
Kip Watson continues her segment on Improving Your Mental Strength.
- ‘Mental Strength’— can you remind us of the definition and the key factors involved?
- Kip believes there is a single non-pharmaceutical narcotic that is addictive and prevents mental strength…what is it?
- How do we get rid of self-pity or feeling sorry for ourselves?
- How do we evaluate feedback and criticism better?
- Mental strength involves change, growth. What if you don’t want to change?