Daniel Tague talks about functional exercise and how to incorporate them into our workout routines.
1. What is functional exercise?
a. Exercise based on the body’s function relative to its designed structure
b. We must first understand its structure to know what its function is
c. The goal of the exercise must also match the actual potential adaptations to be functional. Pick the right exercise for the right purpose
d. We must also consider all external forces and any limits to movement supplied by the tools
2. How can people start learning about the bodies structure?
a. Pick up an anatomy apps or books
i. muscle premium human anatomy app
ii. muscle systems pro 3 app
iii. Atlas of Anatomy book
iiii. Trail Guide to the Body book
3. What are some functional exercises?
a. Posterior long
c. Isolated joint exercises that help strengthen the weak muscles, so they can fit back into the movement patterns we do each day
What Are Prebiotics?
Autumn Warren, creator of Ether Elixer talks about prebiotics and what they are.
1. What are prebiotics?
2. Why are prebiotics becoming so popular?
3. Are there any side effects?
4. How do they compare to probiotics?