Why Are People Sports Fanatics?
Robin Perry Braun discusses why people get so worked up watching their favorite sport!
- Why is the Super Bowl the most watched event of the year?
- Why are people crazy about sports?
- What are signs one is choosing to be a victim in terms of losing?
Dr. Jim Dowd, author of The Vitamin D Cure talks about Age Related Arthritis/Osteoarthritis and Diet.
Dr. Dowd gives his best tips on how to decrease inflammation and lower insulin levels.
- Why do arthritis symptoms begin in our 40s and 50s?
- What does insulin do?
- How do I lower my insulin levels?
6 Ways Social Media Affects Our Mental Health
Robin Perry Braun speaks on Forbes article, The 6 Ways Social Media Affects Our Mental Health.
- It’s addictive
- It triggers more sadness, less well-being
- Comparing our lives with others is mentally unhealthy
- It can lead to jealousy, and a vicious cycle
- We get caught in the illusion of thinking it will help
- More friends on social media does not mean you are more social