How to Do a Self Assessment
Daniel Tague continues his segment on how to do a self assessment.
- What are some ways the normal person can assess themselves?
- How do you apply all this when you lift?
Top 5 Fat Burning Exercises
Daniel Tague discusses the pros and cons of these fat burning workouts!
- Man Maker
- Break Dance Push Up
- Sox Squat
- Skater Squat
- Hip Hinge
Fun & Easy Things to Garden!
Autumn Warren, creator of Ether Elixir shares her favorite and easiest things to garden!
- Sprouts – super simple – you don’t even need dirt. Buy sprouting seeds, soak in water, keep moist for a few days and you’ll have a quick, inexpensive source of microgreens.
- Now is the time to start planning your spring garden if you want to grow from seedlings (cheapest!)
- Cucumbers – they do great in a pot, and produce rapidly! Lots of fun to have quick easy access to cucumbers.
- Cherry tomatoes – also wonderful in a pot, and tons of production. You can even grow quite easily from old tomatoes you bought from the grocery store.
- Black beans – they sprout almost instantly – and both the bean pod is edible when young similar to a green bean, or you can wait until it hardens to have fresh black beans, the leaves are also edible and delicious!