Government Confusion on CBD & Hemp Oil
Ashley Grace, founder of The H Hemp Company talks about confusion in the government on CBD and hemp oil.
If you are interested in finding out the benefits of hemp oil and CBD then this will be brilliant for you. There is a lot of confusion over the legality and advantages of using these products because there has been tons of false information spread about. There are a lot of places similar to Zach Attack Supplements where you can find more information on CBD and hemp oil products.
Many people are also unsure of the differences between CBD, hemp, and marijuana and the different benefits the different products can give.
Here are a few questions we ask Ashley:
- What is CBD oil?
- Is CBD oil legal? It is possible to locate cbd oil in ohio.
- Can you get ‘high’ off of hemp?
- What are the current laws on hemp, CBD, and marijuana?
- What are some of the benefits of CBD?
- Why does the DEA claim there is no medical value behind hemp and CBD oil?
- The FDA wants to see medical evidence. Why are doctors not conducting the research to do so?
- How is hemp different from marijuana?
- What are the results of the US placing a patent on cannabinoids?
Understanding the Connection of Chemicals & Depression
How can we connect vaccines and diet to depression, anxiety or brain chemistry issues? Robin Perry Braun talks about the connection of chemicals and depression.