Paleo for Type 2 Diabetes!
Did you know that Type 2 Diabetes can be prevented and even reversed?! Cassie Bjork talks about her article “Paleo for Type 2 Diabetes” in the newest edition of Paleo Magazine.
Here are a few questions we ask Cassie:
- How did you break the mold compared to other Registered Dietitians and why?
- As a dietitian who has thousands of clients who have reached lasting success, what have you found to be the most common misconceptions or myths believed to be true? About diabetes in particular?
- Can you explain the different types of diabetes?
- What are the easiest/simplest ways to manage blood sugars?
- How does the Paleo Diet help with diabetes?
- What do you think is the most surprising component for most people?
- If you could give people 1 action step that will help their metabolism after listening to this interview, what is it?
The Mechanics of Running
Daniel Tague continues on the mechanics of running.
- What do you mean by the mechanics of running?
- How can you tell if you are loading and unlading the way you should?
- What are the best exercises you can do to help with running?
Rosalie Robinson continues her segment on the prison pipeline system.
- What are the current statistics on the “prison pipeline”?
- Why shouldn’t communities protect students interested in learning from the disruption of individuals often identified by zero tolerance policies?
- How is the schoolhouse-to-jailhouse impacting labor?
- What is the impact in our communities?