Psychedelic Assisted Psychotherapy
Dr. Dan Engle talks about psychedelic assisted psychotherapy and the future of this medicine.
- For our listeners… What are psychedelics and how are they being used for psychotherapy?
- What are the benefits of these medicines?
- What is the latest science and hype on psychedelics?
- Who might this therapy be good for? Who might it not be good for?
- What is predicted for this field of medicine?
13 Reasons Why: How to Ask the Tough Questions
- Season 1 was controversial…the storyline of a teenage girl who commits suicide and she leaves behind distraught family and friends and a series of tapes explaining her pain & decisionn…the new Season picks up with the parents taking the school district to court—this is a difficult show to watch…what are your initial thoughts, Kip?
- So, what do you think, does this show do more damage or good in watching it…should we watch it or allow our kids to watch it?
- You have one huge problem with the series, what is it?
- This is not ‘normal’…these themes are spreading what you believe to be lies…tell us more about that
- When we do have these conversations with our kids, how do we take the discomfort away?
- What should we be talking about with our kids? How do we do more inspiring that correcting? How do we create safe places for them to come to us?