Dr. Ken Redcross talks about the risks of exercise cramming. Here are a few questions he answers:
- Is there a danger in cramming our exercise into just a couple of days a week? Does this make you a weekend warrior?
- If you have no choice but to cram your exercise schedule into less days, will you still reap the health benefits?
- What are some health risks of cramming your exercise schedule?
- What are some ‘exercise cram’ do’s and don’ts to prevent injuries?
- What do you recommend for muscle pain and soreness?
- What’s the difference between a sprain and a strain and when should you see a doctor?
- Where can our audience find more information on what you discussed today? How can they connect with you?
Leanne Ely talks about her meal planning website Saving Dinner, and the importance of sitting down at the dinner table.
Leanne Ely began creating Menu-Mailer on SavingDinner.com in 2001 to help families get back to the dinner table. SavingDinner.com’s goal is to bring families closer together by enjoying healthy and easy-to-prepare meals. They do this by creating innovative menu planning products like Premium Menu-Mailer, which includes delicious and nutritious recipes, shopping lists and nutritional information!
Autumn Warren, creator of Ether Elixir talks about probiotics and the links between gut health and diabetes.