Here are some questions Cherie Calbom answers about Souping. Find her new book Souping Is The New Juicing: The Juice Lady’s Healthy Alternative on Amazon.
“Featured in national publications such as Woman’s World magazine and the Los Angeles Times, Cherie Calbom is a leading authority on health and detoxification. Her latest book, Souping Is the New Juicing, offers an introduction to the quickly growing popularity of souping and its many benefits.
This book reveals the advantages of eating soup for internal cleansing, weight loss, thyroid healing, and renewed energy. You will learn to make various types of soups, from warm, hearty soups to chilled, pureed soups, to simple broths.
Health-conscious people who have tried juicing but found it to be too inconvenient, too time-consuming, or too unsatisfying will benefit from this well-crafted, motivational health guide to all things soup.”
Find more on Cherie Calbom’s website The Juice Lady.
- Why is souping such a hot nutrition trend at the moment?
- What made you decide to start souping?
- What are some of the recipes included in your new book?
- What’s your favorite recipe in your new book. Why?
- Are the recipes quick, and easy to do? What about for families who are gearing up back-to-school and looking for a quick dinner recipe?
- Explain the Watercress Soup Diet.
- Tell us about some of the participants involved in your study with Woman’s World. What were their results? How did they react to the diet?
- Can you tell us about the health benefits of the watercress?
- What are some other examples of recipes included in the book that can help with weight loss or serve as a detox?
Kip Watson talks about successful teams and what they all have in common.
- This is a break-down of a Google study – what did they spend 2 years gather data on and studying?
- What were they dead wrong about?
- What finally lead to a break through with what leads to successful teams?
- What are the 5 traits of successful teams?
- How do we create this?
Von Eaglin talks about the ways to killer communication.
- Describe conflict within a relationships
- What type of communication kills the relationship?
- What are remedies to these communication patterns?